quarta-feira, 14 de março de 2012

Para a L. :)

Dear L.
"(...)You changed me. You let me break out of my shell and be the woman I always new I could. You let me take my hear down and let the wind blow through it. You are more than my best friend L., I believe we are soul mates. All this time, we were looking for this deep connection to form with some guy, when all we needed was each other.
I regret nothing, and I am happy to have started and ended this journey with you. There is no one better out there for me to have shared this experience with. We may have made some bad decisions and got ourself into a sticky situation, but none of that mattered. What mattered is that we stuck it out, together. You stood by my side no matter how many men I needed to hold at gun point, and when I couldn't hold the gun, you took the trigger.
You are my everything L.(...)"


Thank you,


Parabéns :)*

1 comentário:

  1. Parvalhona! Vem uma pessoa aqui ver como isto anda e sai a chorar :')*you too*

    ResponderEliminar